Friday, June 18, 2004

Eva no baka desu ka?

I played and finished Evangelion - Girlfriend Of Steel today. I was expecting something more interesting, but it turned out to be not as interactive as I had hoped. After taking up 3 hours with that, I decided in my frusturation to write a dating sim using characters from the Free Anime Foundation works. The FAF is one of my longer-lasting projects; a community of ten or so people who like anime but don't like to pay for it, however would rather contribute to the community in order to make their downloads legal than sit on their asses and get arrested by the MPAA. I then had a Red Bull and a box of granola bars.
Around 2:30 Mike came over and drove me to his house, where I played Disgaea and drank Sierra Mist until 4:00 when he drove me home. I then ate more granola bars while I watched in awe as Fedora Core 1 played a series of psychedelic screensavers on my desktop monitor. It then switched to "XJack", which "types schitzophrenically" the quote from The Shining in a continuous loop, and I got bored and posted an update to Livewire Voodoo. Then I talked to Nikki for a while on AIM until she dissapeared in the middle of a conversation and I was forced to post about it here.
I really should get around to writing a new chapter on my Saber Marionette J fanfiction (I'm Unknown User on Fanfiction.net). I'm waiting for comments on my Okashina Kaze story (the copy on FictionPress before I write anymore on that. (I'm Unknown User3 on there.)
Today, I had exams in school, which is why I got out so early. I did really bad on my French exam, mostly because I couldn't remember the movie she made us do an essay on. My math exam, however, was easy as pie. Yesterday I aced my computer science exam, and my extra credit work the class before brought be to a 104% average for the year in that class.
All in all, it was a good day. Tonight I'm going to my grandparents' cottage in the Adirondaks to stay the weekend. I will post when I get back and tell the whole story.
Until then...
~Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home