Wednesday, September 22, 2004

School so far

Sorry for not updating, modem driver problems.
I've had school for a couple weeks now, and I have to say, this truly is the hardest year. However, I'm doing well in CS and french, and in fact most of my classes. A few classes I'm a little bit behind in, but nothing that can't be saved by a lot of hard work, time, and energy which I would have if I didn't have said classes.
Starting in October, I'm going to be taking Japanese after school through a district program with Yale. I hope I get something out of it, unlike Jon. Funny story, but you'd best ask him instead of me.
Also, Bridget's in my CS class. For those of you in the know, you see what I mean. If you're Bridget, skip the following passage.


















Bridget is really great, and I have a bit of a crush on her, however Hank says she's "taken", which to me means that she has a boyfriend. Of course, I see no sign of her boyfriend, nor any definite love interest. It could be that he's not around, though. I'll have to ask her. But not now, because right now I'm really nervous around her. I hear that she wants to be a coder for a career, so maybe I'll hire her for Accela Labs. She gets the concepts in our CS class, so she'd be alright code-wise (assuming I help her with stuff), and it makes a good way to get to know her better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home